Very Useful Special Article on “HEART ATTACK”
“HEART ATTACK” – గుండె పోటు
India is the country’s heart disease problem:
- Heart disease, and heart disease in our country of 4 million people, 34 million deaths per year. It is the highest in the world. That is almost one in every ten seconds, due to a heart attack and die for our country.
- More than half of those with younger and middle-aged (30 – 69 years.), Which is increasing over time. 2001 – 2003 and 2010 in the cause of death of 17% – 23% increase in 2013.
- Heart disease before the age of 60 towns and hamlets 1% <1% would have been. Today, 9% -10% of heart disease in the towns and hamlets of 4% – 6% is .
What is a heart attack?
- The heart is a muscle to pump blood to our body continuously. It always has to keep working to glucose, essential nutrients, such as oxygen. They will be delivered through the blood supply to the heart of the three main arteries of the heart.
- The stubbornness of the heart arteries Dhamna Siddeley plaques in the blood clotting (thrombosis of blood vessels in the heart) gundeki blood circulation, heart attack, so do not stop getting essential nutrients.
- As a result, according to the heart muscle is weak, it will be unable to properly work pampucese blood throughout the body. Death is thus, low blood pressure (BP in), such as fatigue can cause serious consequences.
Why is a heart attack?
- Dhamna heart arteries hardness of heart attacks caused by blood clotting Siddeley plates (as well as the blood supply to the heart, blood vessels closed puvadam by gundeki) comes.
- The main reasons:
- Modifiable risk factors:
- Age : age increases the risk of heart attack increases and austerity Dhamna .
- Gender : In general, men are more likely to have a heart attack fav. However, after menopause, women also increases the risk of heart attack.
- Family heredity factors : the father or mother or brother and sister, 55 years to the age of 65 of a heart attack originated, the person is at increased risk of heart attack.
Edit the risk factors:
- High cholesterol
- Diabetes (diabetes mellitus)
- High blood pressure
- Obesity (overweight)
- Lack of exercise
- Psychological stress.
Heart attacks are the symptoms?
- Acute pain is usually caused by a heart attack. It comes in the middle of the chest. But the left shoulder, left arm, right shoulder, neck, lower jaw, udarapu roof, also may paibhagamulalo back.
- It is in weight, adiminattu, flour, mantamandinattuga be cumbersome and time consuming. In addition, fatigue, sweating, seemingly, neutralize, faintness, nausea and vomiting may also like symptoms.
Heart attack in order to avoid what we have to do :
- Non- drop-out : In our country, the first heart attack due to frequent smoking. Many people die of a heart attack by the age of its proportionality. Smoking is not just a result of heart attacks, stroke, several types of cancer, many health problems, including asthma.
- Good Nutrition : flour extracts, kolestralu, calorie-dense fast foods, drinks, red meat (beef steak), so much the better hand. Vegetables, greens, fruits, whole grains, fat, remove the milk and dairy products, egg white egg, fish, chicken, remove the skin, like a good, healthy food intake.
- Exercise : Every day at least 30 minutes of moderate exercise is good for one. Walking, treadmill, bicycle, games, exercises like swimming very good.
- Body weight , body weight and looking very good for the rich. Ettunibatti a man should be with his weight. B. M. I. Of our body weight (kg) / height (m) 2 h lekkicavaccu (of the BMI = wt (KGS) / HT, which would (m is the) 2 ). It should be up to 18 to 23. 23 to 25, which means that if you are overweight and obese, which means that if more than 25.
- Diabetes mellitus, high blood pressure, high cholesterol diet, exercise, and to keep under control through medication.
- These signs do not have any symptoms for most people. And everyone (even the men who were healthy), 30 years and 40 years from the age of 3 sanvatsaralakokkasari pariksincukuntu it should be once a year.
What immediately came to a heart attack?
- There are symptoms of a heart attack, we will immediately stop any panaina. The characteristics of the vehicle as soon as the next stop on sight while driving.
- Vunnadaggara feels better air circulation and try to sit back and relax. If tight clothes, to make them loose.
- Close to the doctor as soon as possible as quickly as possible and at the show ambulensuki phonuceyali tiyincukovali ECG.
- In this situation, a lot of valuable time. If the hospital sooner the better. Care should be taken as little as possible until reaching the hospital.
- You do unnattayite loading drugs (aspirin 325 mg , klopidogrel 300 mg and etorvastatin 80 mg) should soon. By stopping these drugs are likely to recover from a heart attack has improved a lot.
Dr B. Nagaraj Kumar,
Interventional cardiologist .
Resolution Super spesaliti Hospital,
Tuda Office Road, Tirupati.
Pls. Click any of the above Images to get Suggestions or Book an Appointment with Sr. Doctors & Specialists